01 October 2012

We do what we must because we can

Yes, I had to pick a very goofy song.

Because I'm in a very pissy mood.

(You've been warned. That was a joke. Haha. Fat chance.)

Anyway.

It's October.

Still alive.

Go listen to some good music: "Still Alive" from the album The Orange Box (Original Soundtrack) by GlaDOS and Jonathan Coulton. No, I've never played these games but the kids love 'em and I've heard this song sooooo many times. And it was so fitting. In any event, I think my frustration and I will now go to sleep. I have a meeting tomorrow with a person I don't want to talk to and a phone call with more people I don't want to talk to. And all these things I don't want (and shouldn't have to) do are creating an enormous black hole in my available time and available psyche. Gah.

No comments: