12 October 2011

This is not a sitcom

where everything's alright

Last night, the full moon.

I dreamed.

(But that's for later).

Today, a day of steady and exhausting activity. Muddled thoughts. Enervating heat.

I am not slowing down enough to make myself understood to those around me. I am impatient. I don't want to explain the path from A to B. I just want people to get it.

Read my mind.

This isn't fair of me. It's one of my greater failings. I frustrate those around me when I won't give them time to catch up. It's a grand frustration for me, as well.

Don't make me explain.

But my own internal, infernal machine propels me forward.

There is never enough time.

Onward.

Go listen to some good music: "Stay" from the album Dead Man's Party by Oingo Boingo. There was also a terrible shooting at the beach this afternoon, and I think the entire county is reeling from the brutality of it.

No comments: