08 November 2010

Symphony #25 in G Minor, K 183 - 1. Allegro con brio


"Why, yes. I am sitting in your box. What of it?"

A palate cleanser.

I remember the first time that I used "alcoholic" and a reference to my father in the same sentence. There was no sense of relief at saying the truth, only a dreadful feeling that I was going to be struck by lightning for being an undutiful daughter. Less allegro con brio and more andante with false bravado. I feel much that way now.

Anyway, I think I'm done with that. Hopefully, it's done with me.

Now, off to rejoin my regularly scheduled life, which today included zombie apocalypse at the grocery store.

And I think my life is boring.

Go listen to some good music: "Mozart: Symphony #25 in G Minor, K 183 - 1. Allegro con brio" from the album Mozart Symphonies 21-25 performed by Neville Marriner and the Academy of St. Martin in the Fields.

No comments: