14 October 2009

I guess I'll just sing louder...

I've spent an inordinate amount of time trying to review the last two books I read: The Help by Kathryn Stockett, and Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger.

I'm getting interrupted about every 30 seconds: children, spouse, my cat, the cats I'm caring for as a favor, the owners of the cats I'm caring for as a favor, rain, my MIL worrying about nonexistent landslides. So it's one of those days where I'm doing a lot and getting nothing done. Upcoming is baking birthday cake (sigh) and making a birthday dinner. Sick children. Partially recovered children getting sick again.

Cats.

The children's school.

Looking for the sign that says "Exit..."

Oh, and I forgot to mention the wasp's nest!

Me, wasp's nest? Oh yeah, you'd better believe it. Thank GOD it was cold because they were moving a lot more slowly than I was. And there were about 30 of them.

Go listen to some good music: "Ghosts" from the album Tripped Into Divine by Dexter Freebish.

No comments: