22 February 2009

Tick tick tick tick

It's too late...

It's too soon. I'm too tired.

It's the middle of the night.

There was a story. It didn't start with "Once upon a time."

I think it started with "6."

I amaze myself sometimes.

'Cause I have done it before
And I can do it some more...


You know, I've acknowledged that I underestimate others. Unwittingly, generally. I warn others not to underestimate me.

But I underestimate me. And that's when the trouble (and the fun) begins.

I wrote a story, a long time ago. It changed my life even though I didn't know it at the time.

It's too late
It's too soon
Or is it...


Go listen to some good music: "Tick Tick Boom" from The Black and White Album by The Hives. We'll call this a prelude to a post, assuming I don't choke and actually tell the story of the story. By tomorrow, I may have decided it doesn't matter to anyone but...well, it mattered. I think that was good. At the least, it was interesting.

No comments: