29 December 2008

On the fifth day of Christmas...

I am on the third day of the nasty cold my father-in-law gave me (may I just add that I was very insistent on no gifts).

Christmas Eve dinner went off without a hitch and everyone had a nice Christmas. The daughter is beyond overjoyed with her Swiss Army knife and stilts. The son is still beaming over his books and games.

There has been no shopping of any sort. Though I'll probably have to go buy some milk tomorrow.

The spouse has completed his book chapter, and I've had my date with Bingham plastics and viscosity and modeling the way things fall down. I do take pleasure in my editing jobs.

Now yodeling my way through Rock Band 2. We just unlocked Montreal.

Yay, us.

Go listen to some good music: "The Twelve Days of Christmas." This song has been recorded by many artists, and I could not find any information on who wrote it.

No comments: