23 October 2008

Bloody well right

Back in August, I wrote in graphic detail about how the son and I happened onto a crime scene--a car accident--and how harrowing it was to literally stumble upon the place on the sidewalk where the girl who died was bleeding out. I sat down and wrote that post within minutes of returning home, and the point was to put you, the reader, where I had been that morning with as much horror as I could summon up in words.

Really, there aren't words.

According to the local newspaper, 17-year-old Milad Mouyali has been charged as an adult in the murder of his 16-year-old passenger. At the time of the accident, he was allegedly traveling between 102 and 112 mph. His blood alcohol level was .11.

His learner's permit had been suspended the day before.

Go listen to some good music: "Bloody Well Right" from the album Crime of the Century by Supertramp.

No comments: