10 August 2008

Hello again

I slept from 10 pm until 5:30 this morning! Now that's progress.

I've added a few photos to some of the last month's entries, and uploaded higher resolution versions of some of the existing photos. I had to really degrade the photos to get them through the spotty satellite link, which didn't do justice to some of the better ones.

I'm down to about 3,983 loads of laundry. I need to get back to it.

And I'm so far behind on my Internet reading. I used all my Internet time on vacation to post here and to check email (gah), so I'm really out of touch. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but half my email on one account was lists of things I had to see right now. And of course, I haven't seen any of it.

At some point, my brain and body will become one again, and everything will make sense.

Maybe.

Go listen to some good music: "Hello Again" from the album Heartbeat City by The Cars.

No comments: