19 June 2008

Battleship chains

Coldplay's Viva la Vida is on heavy rotation, along with Rush's Vapor Trails. The dress conundrum continues.


The family is voting for this:





















NextEve.com

"I like that!" the spouse said.

"You can really see me flouncing around in that?" I asked in disbelief. It's a pretty dress, certainly, and I could have worn it, oh, 20 years ago.

"Oh yeah!" he replied.

I am voting for this:





















saksfifthavenue.com

The spouse termed it "hard."

Exercise bike.

Likely to break 100F today.


tied down with battleship chains
fifty foot long with a two ton anchor



ha! The Badgley Mischka went hugely, massively on sale this morning...

Go listen to some good music: "Battleship Chains" from the album Georgia Satellites by The Georgia Satellites.

No comments: