06 May 2008

Life in Laralay

Restless. This goes beyond spring fever.

Restive. This goes beyond a busy schedule.

I want to be in; I want to be out.

I'm worse than the cat.

And frustration. The bad foot got stomped on last week, and then I insisted on running the half-mile from Cricket to the hotel. I was happy, and my pace was light and quick.

Dumb move. You bought this pain.

The son called. He was sick at school.

Not again.

My last-minute plan for Thursday appears to have fallen through.

I don't want to admit that I'm furiously disappointed. If it works out, great, I told myself. If it doesn't, it wasn't meant to.

Sometimes, my idea of planning really isn't.

Time to go walk off some of this energy.

Go listen to some good music: "Life in Laralay" from the album Express by Love and Rockets.

No comments: