09 May 2008

The hand that feeds

Hey feed readers!

I never look at the feed, and I guess I should because I just discovered that it is offering you the option to email me. Cool! I thought. And guess what?

It doesn't work.

I don't know where those emails go, but they don't come to me. So if anyone has tried using that and I haven't responded, that's why, and I do apologize. And I'll have to figure out how to remove that non-option.

It's not possible for me to open commenting via the feed (it's a Blogger issue), but if you click through to the blog, comments are open there.

I also have to apologize to those of you who get email notifications that I've updated. I've been doing some maintenance this morning (bad idea on 4 hours sleep on a day when Blogger is slow as molasses), and I guess it's saying I've updated. Which, of course, now I have.

Go listen to some good music: "The Hand That Feeds" from the album With Teeth by Nine Inch Nails.

No comments: