10 March 2008

Sometimes you can't make it on your own

Why I need to go grocery shopping:

1. My grocery list is officially as long as my arm.

2. I have long arms.

3. I am defrosting salmon for dinner.

4. The salmon was the last thing in the freezer.

5. Except for the ice, but that wouldn't go too far as dinner.

6. I used the last two eggs in an omelette for lunch.

7. There wasn't anything else to eat for lunch.

8. Well, except for the greatly reviled can of mushroom soup.

9. Which was left over from making the even more reviled Green Bean Casserole.

10. Milton was hoping I'd open the last can of tuna, but I'm saving that for an earthquake.

11. Or the last Friday of Lent.

Tomorrow is another day.

Go listen to some good music: "Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own" from the album How to Dismantle and Atomic Bomb by U2.

No comments: