12 March 2008

Broadway hotel

1. Go get on the exercise bike.

2. Eliot Spitzer looks like a poorly-designed and badly-constructed Muppet.

3. Go get on the exercise bike. NOW.

4. I didn't know that Hillary Clinton was such a comedienne. The whole suggestion of a Hillary-Barack ticket with Hillary as president was the most hilarious idea that's come out of the primaries yet. I'm glad that Obama had the guts to say, "uh, honey, I'm the one who's winning this contest..." Well, not like that, of course.

5. Exercise BIKE.

6. They let Muppets be superdelegates? Tell ya, I get closer to voting the Dead Cat ticket every day.

7. GO. GET. ON. THE. EXERCISE. BIKE. NOW.

8. Alright, I'm going, I'm going.

Go listen to some good music: "Broadway Hotel" from the album Year of the Cat by Al Stewart. *meow!*

No comments: