13 August 2007

Jellicle songs for jellicle cats

Yes, indeed. I am ill. Very, very ill. I still have no voice. I'm immensely frustrated at not being able to communicate with my also feverish children. School is starting in two weeks...and uniforms? School supplies? Basic groceries?

No.

But the garbage bill was resolved by the far-kinder spouse (their problem--a computer glitch--not my problem) and I finished the taxes.

Yes, I know they were supposed to be finished four months ago. But they weren't.

And when not sleeping or riding the exercise bike or making soup for the horde of ill people in the house (even the cat is sneezing for crying out loud), what am I doing?


Your Score: Longcat


54% Affectionate, 30% Excitable, 37% Hungry



Protector of truth.

Slayer of darkness.

Loooooong.

It is prophesized that Longcat and his archnemesis Tacgnol will battle for supremacy on Caturday. The outcome will change the face of the world, and indeed the very fabric of lolcatdom, forever.

Be grateful that the test has chosen you, and only you, to have this title.

The Which Lolcat Are You? Test written by GumOtaku


I promise never to do it again. Honestly.


Go listen to some good music: "Jellicle Songs for Jellicle Cats" from the album Cats.